Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wonderful day

David is 4 pounds 9 oz...He is getting to be a big boy. I had a very nice day with him. A very full, and very busy day. I got to give him a bath. He loved it, it was just too precious. You know how, after a long hard day. You get a hot bath going. And once your in. You just let out a big relaxing sigh, and your whole body is relaxed, and it is just a complete pleasure. Well I saw that in him. He looked so perfect, and was truly enjoying himself. It was the best bath I have ever given. I was torn between getting it on film, and just soaking in all in....Soaking it all in won. So no pics of bath time. But i think this is one bath I will never forget...I got to nurse him, give him a bottle and just cuddle. a perfect day at the nicu
I am really enjoying David, the time spent with him, and he wonderful personailty. Each day its just that much harder to leave him there, but soon, he will be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment